Hugh Edwards(@HughEdw31897368) 's Twitter Profile Photo

Emily Maitlis confirmed what many of us have known for years, that a Tory agent, Robbie Gibb operates within the BBC. The Tory influence on Politics Live is off the scale today. Tom Harwood from GB News is given far too much airtime.

account_circle
Mr B(@Bedicted_mN) 's Twitter Profile Photo

Imagine thinking its fine to go on tv with that job title. Snotty brass necked wanker. I bet he was one of the people getting pissed up at the number 10 pandemic parties

Imagine thinking its fine to go on tv with that job title. Snotty brass necked wanker. I bet he was one of the people getting pissed up at the number 10 pandemic parties #politicslive
account_circle
Lloyd Dennis(@lloyd_dennis8) 's Twitter Profile Photo

No Chris Philp! Companies aren't choosing Ireland due to low corporation tax, they're choosing Ireland due to EU membership and it's position as a barrier free English speaking gateway to a market of 450 million consumers.

account_circle
Mickorua(@Mickorua1) 's Twitter Profile Photo

Andrew bridgend defending truss and blaming the bank of england,telling us that the top 1% pay 26% of all taxes,so Andrew who pays the other 74%?the very people who are struggling with 13yrs of tory fiscal corruption.His name brings about the word Bell.....

account_circle
Mick Coffey(@MickCoffey2) 's Twitter Profile Photo

did I miss you announce Shanker Singham is not a government advisor but from the IEA, the “think tank” driving this crash.

BBC Politics

#PoliticsLive did I miss you announce Shanker Singham is not a government advisor but from the IEA, the “think tank” driving this crash.

@BBCPolitics
account_circle
Briefcase Michael(@BriefcaseMike) 's Twitter Profile Photo

The BBC never invites on presenters from Sky News or Channel 4 News or ITV News so it's odd that they invite on presenters like Tom Harwood from GB News.

account_circle
Mike Sivier(@MidWalesMike) 's Twitter Profile Photo

We won't get a u-turn because it would expose - apparently.

But he's toast already. He'll be gone in a matter of weeks and a u-turn now would actually do some good. So let's have a u-turn NOW.

account_circle
AVEVA(@AVEVAGroup) 's Twitter Profile Photo

Read how AGL is using real-time data to build resilience and deliver millions in savings. takesyouthere.aveva.com/power/

account_circle
JoetheToad(@JoetheToad2) 's Twitter Profile Photo

Andrew Bridgen has gone from backing Sunak to supporting Truss? He'll be voting we rejoin the EU next and abolishing the monarchy. 'I have principles... and if you don't like them, I can change them.'

account_circle
Ken Chisholm(@tighabhinn) 's Twitter Profile Photo

Shanker - Bridgen - Reddrop !!!! What a fucking bunch !!!
POLITICS LIVE really is proving to be a state broadcaster dedicated to supporting/promoting the government.

account_circle
Redmondo #NHSBlueHeart💙(@Redmo1000) 's Twitter Profile Photo

x3 Tory govt reps on the prog out of 5 invitees (Green 1 MP party) but not 1 The Labour Party. No wonder Andrew Bridgen asks what would The Labour PartyIN do bc they don't have opportunity to answer & BBC News (UK) rep silence though always agile on, 'the Govt would say.'

account_circle
INDYCAR on NBC(@IndyCaronNBC) 's Twitter Profile Photo

What’s next for Jimmie Johnson?

After announcing his full-time retirement, Johnson addressed his racing future in the last Carvana Racing Reinventing the Wheel: youtu.be/1z1Ffadg_Lc

account_circle
Refinery29(@Refinery29) 's Twitter Profile Photo

Hair discrimination is legal in most of the U.S. — here are some real stories from Black people across the country.

account_circle